Tuesday, June 16, 2009

By By Belgium - Soy un Caballo




Some Pics from Sundays' Show at 2nd Story. Thanks to the hand full of people that came out to support this band. There was a lot of stuff happening this weekend, so I was very pleased to find you there.

I can't believe we had a band from Europe play at a bookstore in Syracuse. That's a hellava-thing.

Sorry to the ladie that was all pissed at me for not putting the price on fliers. I am sure you will never come to another show, but for future reference, my shows always cost ~$5 sometimes $7. And you can expect a showing that will match or exceed the value of that cash.

Thanks to Carlos Picasa for the Images:

If anyone out there has other images from 2nd Story show, Please send them to

york6000@gmail.com


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment